Have you been feeling down lately? Like maybe you need a boost of some kind? Do you just want to feel good again!?
It happens to even the best of us where we might have had a bad day or series of bad days or sometimes longer where we just can’t feel good for whatever reason. I myself had this happen not that long ago and I had to get myself out of that funk.
How do you beat this feeling though? How is it that you can turn this feeling around a feel good again!?
Today, I thought that I would share a few tips with you that have worked for my personal coaching clients . Try and few and see what works for you.
Disclosure: There are some affiliate links below, but these are all products I highly recommend. I won’t put anything on this page that I haven’t verified and/or personally used. See here for a full Disclosure.
Feeling like you’re super tired? You’ll want to try these things.
- Get outdoors and breathe in that wonderful fresh air while enjoying a walk. Theres just something about sunshine that makes the body feel good.
- Take a cat nap if you feel you need it. Twenty minutes of rest can do amazing things for your body. You’ll wake up and might feel inspired to work on that to do list that was dragging you down earlier.
- Grab a beverage like water to help rehydrate you. Tired of drinking just water? I get it! Try a fizzy water with lemon or unsweetened ice tea. I like to mix things up because honestly, while water can be good and good for you, it also can be boring sometimes.
- Eat a healthy snack if you’re hungry. Getting the right nutrients in your body can sometimes change things for you too. You might find that eating a piece of fruit gives you just the energy you need to feel good again.
- Add a few drops of essential oil to your diffuser. I use lemon, orange and grapefruit which help energize me. I also like to use lime, peppermint and eucalyptus too.
Feeling like you’re overwhelmed and stressed out? You’ll want to try these things.
- Do a brain dump. Thats where you take a write out everything on your mind that you need to get done. You’ll then be able to do some of the next things listed in the bullet points below.
- Looking over your brain dump list or “to do” list, ask yourself, “What can I delegate, get rid of or accomplish right away so that it feels like a win?:
- You’ll then take a look at your “to do” list and prioritize the things that you need to do and break down your projects so that they are more manageable for you.
- Lastly, just breathe! Everything is going to work out! You’ll be back and soon will be feeling good again.
- Read this post that contains information on how to get everything done and still enjoy life.
Feeling bad about yourself? You’ll want to try these things.
- Grab your journal and write out what you’re feeling and then take a look back at it. Are the things that you’re thinking about yourself, really real? Here’s 30 Journal Prompts that you can use if you’re struggling to write things down. It’s free! My gift to you.
- Say affirmations all day, every day. Things like “I am worth it.” “I love me” or even “I can whatever I put my mind to.”, or “I believe in me.” are some examples.
- What would your BFF say about you? Call them and chat. Your BFF will set you straight and remind you how great you really are!
- Write out 5 things that you do well and post that list where you can see those things.
No matter what’s going on in life, remember this. YOU ARE AWESOME! and you’re going to get through this. I’m here rooting you on! Have a great rest of your day!
With Love, Laura